100% Wool We cut the pieces big, all you have to do is Wash & Dry. > Pumpkin Patch Wool Applique Block Exchange Rules and Requirements for the 2018 Rusty Crow Pumpkin Patch Wool Appliqué Block Exchange. 1. Pay your registration fee by August 15, 2018, once done you will get an email from me and added to my email Pumpkin Patch Group, also follow on the Rusty Crow Quilt shop Facebook page for pictures of blocks as they get shipped to me.
2. Please use only quality Quilt Shop fabric and 100% Felted wool. Make these 12 blocks something you would be excited to get. If I get blocks that are not of quality goods, I won't include them in the swap and you will forfeit your registration fee, as I will use the money to ship them back to you. No hard feelings, but think of others.
3. Every block must have wool appliqué. The background can be solid, pieced, with or without stitchery. Use your imagination. I'm not selling any pumpkin patterns so everyone is on their own.
4. The blocks can any size, but I would encourage them not to be smaller than 4 inch or larger than 15 inches. There is not going to be any finishing instructions. You can see by my pictures of my Pumpkin quilt. I used lots of tiny log cabins to frame out smaller blocks. It will be fun to see all the finished projects with maybe one of your blocks in someone else's quilt.
5. This is a pumpkin exchange, so that may mean Jack-O-Lanterns. I love all pumpkins. This is more an Autumn theme, not meant to be a Halloween quilt. Please keep that in mind.
6. All skill levels of wool applique lovers are welcome. I'm not going to exclude someone's work. No returning blocks you don't like. Life is too short, pass it on to someone who would like it. No mean girls allowed.
7. All blocks need to be in my hands by Sept. 15th 2018. I want to get them shipped out by Sept 17th, so everyone has time to get them done for the Fall Season. No Refunds for not meeting the deadlines. I'm so excited, I already started drawing mine.
8. I'm really easy to get a hold and happy to take your calls, but emails are better for me. email@example.com or 760-752-7784 This is my cell, so you can text me as well. I'm a West Coast girl, so remember the time differences.
9. I want everyone to have a great time. I love quilters and look forward to my new Pumpkin Quilt.